FRP Walls, Ceiling and Corrugated Panels
Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) panels provide a durable, attractive ceilings and surfaces for kitchens, restrooms, restaurants, swimming pool/spa facilities, hospitals, labs, freezers, garages and other high performance areas. FRP can be used in any type of commercial industry that requires sanitary, easy to clean and abuse resistant surfaces and ceilings.
The installation of FRP ceilings and panels can be done in half the time of traditional paneling, and requires very little maintenance throughout the life of the product.
Sequentia FRP Products
The Bradford Corporation has been installing FRP panels for over 20 years and is an authorized distributor of Sequentia FRP Products. Sequentia is one of the leading manufacturers of FRP panels in the US and produce a wide variety of FRP products including:
- StructoDécor - Decorative FRP Wall Panels (Beaded, Tile and Sandstone)
- Structoglas - Sanitary Wall Panels (Pebbled and Smooth)
- Structoglas - Ceiling Wall Panels (Pebbled)
- Sequentia Corrugated - Fiberglass, Polycarbonate and PVC Corrugated Panels
Benefits of Sequentia FRP Panels
- Highly Resistant to Moisture
- Resistant to Mold, Mildew and Bacteria
- Chemical and Stain Resistant
- Low Maintenance and Easy to Clean
- Sanitary, USDA Compliant
- Will Not Rot or Corrode
For more information on Sequentia FRP products, visit their site at www.cranecomposites.com/sequentia.